Sacramento Property Management

Sacramento Property Management Blog

How to Be a Better Landlord

Property Management Blog
In the US, there are between 10 to 11 million individual investor landlords. Tenants everywhere would agree that while there are so many landlords to choose from, good ones are far and few.If you're a landlord yourself, this m... read more >>

A Guide to the Sacramento Real Estate Investing Market

Property Management Blog
Sacramento's home value is projected to increase by 7.4%. Therefore, making it a very profitable market for sellers. If you've been thinking about getting into real estate investing, then there is no better time than right... read more >>

5 Benefits of Having a Tenant Portal for Your Property

Property Management Blog
If you are a property manager, you may find that communicating with your tenants isn't always easy. Clients often bombard you with inquiries or complaints about the inspection schedule. These problems make communicating diffic... read more >>

SB-91 COVID-19 relief: tenancy: federal rental assistance.

Property Management Blog
Legislation assisting Landlords recoup up to 80% of the lost income as result of a Covid19 related hardship by the tenant.There are guidelines in order to receive these funds such as forgiveness of the remaining 20% or the agreeme... read more >>

What are your business goals for the second half of 2020?

Property Management Blog
Will you join us and learn from some of the top property managers in our industry at Pulling Back The Curtain 4?This fully virtual PM conference will focus on increasing your income, growing your door count, improving your operati... read more >>
Showing 51- 60 of 132